Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSite 8 "reverse" integration
neilm
I'm after an answer as to whether the following is possible and some pointers to relevant documentation and examples.
I'm integrating our app with WorkSite 8 using C# and the various client COM object's (iManage, iManExt, iAdmin, etc) to programmatically create clients, matters and the associated workspaces in WorkSite and then to store documents in those matter workspaces - it works great!.
I would also like to be able to integrate the other way. For example, when a document is added to a matter workspace through a Worksite client (i.e. Desksite/Filesite or a web portal) then to be able to trap that that event and allow me to add code to notify our app that a new document has been added to the workspace.
Is this possible and if so what is the best approach?
Thanks in advance
Neil McLaughlin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
As I've not seen a way of trapping this event on the server My suggestion would be either to use the event service to email you application, or to use an SQL trigger to notify.
Richard
This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic.
sample report.rptdesign