Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.1 SP1 versus 6.1
Valentine
Noticed an interesting problem.
6.1:
When you click on the "Finish" button, after you are done editing, the DCT window will close.
6.1SP1:
When you click on the "Finish" button, you get a workflow initiation window.
How do I disable the workflow part?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I just tried this on my windows 2003 teamsite 6.1 sp1 server and clicking finish inside of a form launched from Content Center professional will close the window.
Within CC Std. I am not sure there is a finish button, but just a next button.
Could you be more specific about how you are getting there so I can make sure I am trying to do the same thing.
shanon
starting the workflow is known as 'tt_data'. If you search the forms publisher developer's guide for 'tt_data' you'll see where to do it. i'm 99% sure it's in either templating.cfg or available_templates.ipl... i forget off the top of my head though. you want to do tt_data =false. that will stop the workflow from being started.
-shanon
Shanon Levenherz
Mercer eBusiness Team
shanon.levenherz@mercer.com
http://www.mercerhr.com
NathansDIS
The reason for this behaviour change is that 'tt_data' was broken in TS 6.1 and was fixed in TS 6.1 SP1. Hope this helps clear up the root cause of the issue.
-nathan
Washington DIS
gzevin
yeah, and now, in SP2 they reverted it back to pre-SP1 functionality.... however it could be re-enabled.
read realease notes for SP2
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU