Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error on NewProfileDlg after 8HF2
RussWilmott
I am using the IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd_OnInitDialog event to pass me the NewProfileDlg so that I
can enter Description and Class attributes programatically.
This was working fine until I upgraded from Desksite Version 8 to HF2.
It now breaks when I use objNewProfDlg.SetAttributeValueByID with an Unexpected Error (32810).
If you copy this code to a VB form or module, it will break when you try to compile it.
Private WithEvents objImportCmdSink As IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd
Private WithEvents objNewProfDlg As IMANEXTLib.NewProfileDlg
Public Sub SinkImportCmd(objImportCmd As IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd)
Set objImportCmdSink = objImportCmd
End Sub
Private Sub objImportCmdSink_OnInitDialog(ByVal pMyInterface As Object)
Set objNewProfDlg = pMyInterface
'THE LINE FOLLOWING WILL COMPILE ON DESKSITE 8.0 BUT NOT COMPILE ON DESKSITE 8.0 HF2
Call objNewProfDlg.SetAttributeValueByID(nrType, "WORD", False)
End Sub
Do you have a fix?
Russ
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
The HF3a, which will be publicly available within a week or so, will resolve this issue.
jny
Correction on the hotfix version and available time: It's DeskSite HF4 which will not be due out until two weeks or longer from now.