Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dnrFile deployment
vahu
hi,
OD version: Version: 5.6.0.1.0 Build 21220 Interwoven 20030618
Platform: windows => windows
I want to achieve the following:
Have a script run each and everytime a given file is deployed. Now I have got that part working I guess.
But I have a weird problem, which is that the deployment keeps running, meaning that the deployment never completes, unless I restart the OpenDeploy service on the server.
Here is my deployment config file:
<deploymentConfiguration nodeSetFile="d:\iw-home\opendeploy\OpenDeployNG\etc\odnodes.xml">
<localNode host="BASESERVER"/>
<deployment name="nn_com_test" transactional="no">
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="nn_com_test-def">
<deployNRun>
<dnrFile location="target" when="after" state="success" mask=".*jobs_menu.xml$">
<script cmd="D:\Interwoven\custom\nncom\resetCache_nncom.bat" async="no" where="D:\Interwoven\custom\nncom" />
</dnrFile>
</deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
<definition name="nn_com_test-def">
<source>
<sourceFilesystem area="Y:\default\main\nn_com\EDITION">
<pathSpecification >
<!-- # do_deletes -->
<path name="." >
<filters >
<excludePattern regex="\\templatedata" />
</filters>
</path>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="TARGETSERVER">
<targetFilesystem area="d:\Inetpub\virtualservers\nncom"/>
</target>
</definition>
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="TARGETSERVER" quorum="1">
<nodeRef useNode="TARGETSERVER" required="no"/>
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
</deploymentConfiguration>
Any clues/hints/ideas, greatly appreciated, since I have already blown the estimate :-)
.Saya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Well, the most likely candidate is that your script is not exiting for some reason.
What happens if you dummy out the script, so that it does nothing? Does the deployment still hang?
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K