Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 5.5.2 to 6.5 upgrade docs?
rodigz
hi there,
Where can I get documents on how to upgrade ts5.5.2 to ts 6.5?
thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Generally speaking - the support site.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Maninder_IBM
try
https://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/teamsite6/index.asp
NathansDIS
Here is some info I got from Interwoven regarding upgrading to TeamSite 6.5. Hope this helps.
-nathan
Washington State DIS
Please take a look at following links and the information I have for you.
https://support.interwoven.com/notifications/newsletters/12_2004newsletter.html
https://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/compatibility/teamsite.asp
TeamSite 6.5 Upgrade Compatibility
The following upgrade paths are supported with TeamSite 6.5:
TeamSite 5.5.2 SP 6--> TeamSite 6.5
TeamSite 6.1 SP1 --> TeamSite 6.5
TS 6.5 is supported on Win2k SP4
TeamSite 6.5 Cross-Product Compatibility For more detailed information, please refer to the TeamSite 6.5 Release Notes.
DavidMusser
This is a good link for Getting Started with Content Center Standard and Pro. :
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/050472
This article describes how to begin to utilize the ContentCenter Standard and ContentCenter Professional interfaces.
I have found it helpful for existing users migrating to CCStd or Pro.
-D
Migrateduser
You might want to check out the TeamSite pages in the technical library.
Here are the links -
TS 6.5 page: