Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Change path of iwprocoutput.log
saumil
Hi,
Environment Details :
TS -> 5.5.2
OS -> Solaris 8
Can anyone suggest me how to change path of iwprocoutput.log ?
I have tried by changing path of log in iw.cfg but not working.
Saumil
BTWholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jed
No way to move it on 552 unless a recent service pack has addresses the bug. Try a symlink to move it.
--
Jed Michnowicz
jedm@sun.com
Content Management Engineer
Sun Microsystems
jed
Looking at some old support cases, this is bug "41625". I suggest you contact support on put your company on the list of people who want this fixed.
--
Jed Michnowicz
jedm@sun.com
Content Management Engineer
Sun Microsystems
saumil
Hi,
I have also gone through that post, but bug has been raised for SP3 and we are using SP4.
We have already raised issue with support and it's under process, I post for in case of quick fix done by someone.
Saumil
BTWholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom