Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual format toolbar
Ravidialog
Hi, I am not getting the visual format toolbar only for a file called index.html in teamsite when I visualise. At the bottom of the page (status bar)
"Done, but with errors on page" error message is there.
But when I double click the file out site the teamsite it is ok. no errors.
Can you please help. Urgent. Ravi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
how come a toobar for VF could appear in a HTML file?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Ravidialog
Hi,
I mean when I click the index.html I am not getting the VF toolbar but other files I am getting the VF toolbar
Ravi.
gzevin
this topic belongs to templating, by the way. You should try to distinguish between different pasrt of this product.
now - with the VF - it seems that you are trying to say that when you open a form (DCT) that holds a DCR associated with your HTML file, you are getting errors, right?
if this is correct, then it's likely you have something like FORM element in your text area. If this is the case, it;s a well known issue
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Ravidialog
Hi,
No, The file index.html is not created from DCR. It is just an html file in the workarea. When click that file (similar to other files). the VF is not appearing.
only for this file. but there are many file in that directory they are Ok.
But bottom of that file status bar of the browser "Done, with error on page" I suspect that this file having some javascript error that causes this problem.
but it ok out side the teamsite.
Ravi
gzevin
Ah, Ok.
it's called not a visual format, but rather SMART CONTEXT .. or VISUAL PREVIEW.
some javascript in your html file is causing the failure to inject the visual preview bar in there. sometimes I saw even change of style of visual preview, inflicted by the underlying stylesheet of the html file.
you should inspect javasript in your file and fiddle around with it. If nothing helps, call support
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Ravidialog
Thanks for reply.
But error message is
Line: 1078
Char: 3
Error:Visual_preview is undefined.
code: 0
ravi
gzevin
yep, it looks that I was right. something's wrong with the injection
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU