Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Webcast Content Services API
Pommes
Hi,
has someone been able to view the recorded Webcast
"Practical tips to use the Content Services API - Air Date: 2 February 2005"? I always see the "devnet-odsec.wrf" which is also interesting, but not what I want to see :-(
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi
Works for me!
Is your problem specific to that webcast or can you not view any webcasts?
The webcasts use WebEx which I understand is something that gets installed on your PC -- if you don't have permissions for that then perhaps that could be the source of your problem?
Cheers
Michael
Pommes
Hi,
my problem is, that if I want to view the Webcast for Content Services I see the webcast for Open Deploy 6 Security Considerations using the following link:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/docs/webcast-recordings.html
(correct Webcast, of course)
Johnny
Oh yeah.. I forgot all about that...
I saw the same problem, but forgot to mention it.
Hopefully Lissa will jump in
John Cuiuli
Michael
Hi
Righto, yes now I see what you mean -- sorry I didn't look very closely at what actually got displayed... I was too busy trying to stomp on the mute button on the laptop: why does WebEx automatically un-mute me? very embarassing
Anyhoo, as John said Lissa will fix this up for us in a jiffy. I will send her a message in case she overlooks this thread.
Cheers
Michael
Migrateduser
Sorry about the link error. I'll get the webcast page updated shortly.
In the mean-time, here's the link:
https://interwoven1.webex.com/interwoven1/onstage/tool/docshow/enter.php?AT=Show&Type=Playback&ClientName=webex&FileName=http://interwoven1.webex.com/seminar/226826/play/298518197/devnet-cssdk020205.wrf&Rnd=176907012
And I too get really annoyed with webex unmuting my PC.
Lissa
lissa