Has anyone noticed any wierd behavior in 6.5 and metadata capture. I have tried the following:
<item name="test">
<description>Test Stuff</description>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<text required="t" maxlength="100">
<callout type="cgi" url="/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/example_metadata_callout.ipl" label="foo" />
</text>
</item>
<item name="test2">
<description>Test Stuff</description>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<text required="t" maxlength="100">
<callout type="cgi" url="/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/example_metadata_callout.cgi" label="foo" />
</text>
</item>
<item name="test2">
<description>Test Stuff</description>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<text required="t" maxlength="100">
<callout type="cgi" url="/iw-bin/show_env.cgi" label="foo"/>
</text>
</item>
And they all funciton similar... bad but similar. I have also tried show_env with the first two examples, and it does the same thing. .
The first time the page loads you get a 404. If you refresh the metadatacapture form and click the callout again it has no effect. If you close the form, and click tag again and then the callout it functions properly.
If you go to another file, and click on it or even the same file again to tag it may or may not function.
Does anyone have cgi- callouts working for the default metadata capture screen in 6.5. I do not have metatagger installed.
-D
I saw this thread on 6.0 where there were issues, but mine are more on the getting it to start consistantly. I have the callback working as per the tech article.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=28263&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post28263