Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to get the list of selected files?
cheeku
I have added a custom item in the file menu. On the click of this item a cgi script is called. In the corresponding ipl file I want to get the list of files that user had selected before clicking on the item. How can I get the list?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Just responded to in a similar thread - not bothering to repeat myself here.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
PaulW
Any idea how to get the list of selected files when calling a JSP page from a custom menu item? I tried the following code:
<c:forEach var="map_entry" items="${param}">
<strong><c
ut value="${map_entry.key}"/></strong>: <c
ut value="${map_entry.value}"/><br>
</c:forEach>
It only displayed the first selected file. with the key anme "vpath". I have looked everywhere, your help would be greatly appreciated.
Adam Stoller
Apesadumbrado, no hablo JSP (o español cualquiera :-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
PaulW
I figrued it out. The files arebeing passed in using an array called vpath. So to access just pass request.getParameterValues("vpath") into a string array.
<%
String[] paramValues = request.getParameterValues("vpath");
if (paramValues.length == 1) {
String paramValue = paramValues[0];
if (paramValue.length() == 0)
out.println("<I>No Value</I>");
else
out.println(paramValue);
} else {
for(int i=0; i<paramValues.length; i++) {
out.println("<br>" + paramValues
);
}
}
%>
Edited by PaulW on 07/13/04 04:54 AM (server time).