Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite MP Connector
peter_choe
Is there any doucments on how I can develop connectors for Worksite MP?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
There isn't anything official for 4.1 last time I checked.
Here's a link to the MP 3.1 connector PDF that I cut my teeth on. From there I generally just develop free standing java, javascript, xml type apps that I embed as connectors. I test them in an iframe, then port them over into the config tool and add my variables. Sometimes I update my schema to support the new variables but mostly I just link them to a legacy DB we have running.
http://portal.vindicoretail.com:8080/docs/mpconnectors.pdf
Please don't cross post this link, I'd rather not turn my server into a public MP library.
Edited by JTNeville on 02/16/05 02:32 PM (server time).
peter_choe
I was looking through pdf for the mp connectors. Thanks for the doc. But I can't seem to find the classes that are needed to write native connectors (i.e. WorkletRuntime, BaseConnectorWorklet). I have a worksitemp.jar file which has the AppSession.class but not the others. Where can I find the jar file to write connectors with WorkSite MP 4.1?
Peter Choe
JTNeville
Mmmm the SDK kit, I can't link it as it's a pay add-on but it's available to partners, paying customers and others. Check with your support engineer or sales person to hook you up. IMHO it would be nice if it was free to distribute to get some more grass-roots development for MP but I recognize that the MP engineer and development team only has limited resources to dedicate.
peter_choe
I have an account for support.
Is that what you are referring to? if so, where can i go on the support page for the sdk?
Peter Choe