Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploy content in more than one replicant to Table
mmadhu
I have a content entry screens in which i have two different replicants, which should be saved in same table in database. Can i do this? Or is there a limitation in data deploy that every replicant in content entry screen should map to a unique table?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
I THINK you can do this, but I think that DD is going to need some method of knowing which records belong to each replicant, so it can know which ones to update, and which to leave alone, for a given replicant. You could probably accomplish that by having an extra column that DD can use as a "flag" to indicate the source. The
<colum>
definition for for that column would use "
value='rep1'
" or "
value='rep2'
" (or something similar) instead of using "
value-from-field='...'
"
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
clogan
I have been able to accomplish this with both DD 5.2.1 and OD/DD 6.1. Just make sure that the groups have different names while keeping the table the same for both groups.