Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Document Folders
System
I'm very new to WorkSite - so apologies if this is one of those dumb questions.
I've created a new workspace, and in it a document folder structure - all stemming from a single folder. In my test database I only have two users - and I've given both users full access to both the workspace and all of the folders.
However, if I go in to the WorkSite Web, as the second user - they do not see all of the folders - some of the structure is missing. I've tried stopping and starting the server service - but this has made no difference. If I search for a document that is in one of the folders, it finds it and even displays the missing folder when I perform a "Where Used" nothing is displayed.
In FileSite everything is displaying properly. Where should I be looking?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Which version of worksite web are you using? Prior to Worksite 8.0 - Worksite use to maintain a XML file for each workspace. Hence if you add a folder outside of worksite it will not be visible in worksite web
Migrateduser
We're using 8 and have never used a previous version.