Everyone,
I needed a new calendar, and someone who is **** like when it comes to TS pointed me towards:
http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/I took that little bit of knowledge and was able to create the following callouts and datacapture.cfgs both (metadata & templating) for some reason I was not able to get the callout to be the same for templating as it is for metadata. So I seperated the datacapture, and ipl's into seperate directories.
I'm sure it's simple so if someone fixes please post.
You will need to download the calendar from the site above, and put it in the httpd/iw/custom or another directory.. just check out the links in the ipl if you move it.
The callbacks I leveraged from the existing calendar that was posted so there may be some extra information in the ipl that you do not need, but it works.
This calendar as you will see on the site can go back and forwards by year, and also has a very nice drop down.
If someone makes a better one please post

Also if you have not seen the issue with blankgrey.html if you have a clean install of 6.5 that file may not be there on windows, and this will not work.
I do not have a solaris env, and I have not tested this with Firefox yet so if someone does or wants to fix this if it does not work again please post.
--- Please download the attachement from the 2nd post. I've updated the coments.
Edited by DavidMusser on 02/15/05 03:28 PM (server time).