Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not find available submit workflow templates
ccya99
We are upgrading to 6.0 and when trying to submit direct I am getting this error: Could not find available submit workflow templates (for user id....). I realize this is most likely an easy fix, but I am having trouble finding the answer. Can someone help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You need to look at the available_templates.cfg file - chances are things have been configured such that there is no workflow available for the given user, in the given role, and/or on the given branch. There is no real "Submit Direct" anymore - it's all done with workflows unless you create your own custom menu items for doing a Submit Direct.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com