Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
preview prblem
Freedom
I have some HTML files using relative path for images and graphics. It works when you click those HTML files, but when you preview using FormPublisher, I get 404 error for those images and graphics.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
What is the area-relative path to the HTML file ?
What is the area-relative path to the directory where preview file is generated ?
Looks like your preview directory might be different from the directory where the files need to be. If that is the case, change the preview directory to where the HTML files reside.
Freedom
Thanks for your reply.
I think you are right about the location. That was it!
Thank you!
pammi
Hi,
I have type called Logo and i had presenttaion . Once i generated the html file i want to put into specific folder callded genhtml
<directory dir-regex=".*" />
I am using like above it is giving all the folder .I want change regex so that i can point to genhtml folder.
<data-type name="Logo" dcr-type="iwov">
<presentation>
<template name="logo.tpl" extension="html">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*" />
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
</presentation>
</data-type>
Thanx in advance
Adam Stoller
This is a long-standing issue / issue of confusion.
The directory regex is used to VALIDATE the directory chosen - it is not used to provide a starting directory.
The best way [IMO] to control the location of the saved DCR and/or the location of generated files is to encourage [force] users to go through a workflow process to create the DCRs and also to generate files from the DCRs -- and to programmatically determine the output file name and location from the name and location of the DCR.
I've posted information about this several times in the past - I will also be touching on this in my presentation at GearUp in May (for those who can afford to attend ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com