Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Forma <span> problem
mangetak
Hi,
I´m having problems when appliying a custom .css with ewebeditpro. In the DCT i get the Visual Format textarea ok, and user can select from a drop down list diferents styles defined in my .css.
The problem comes when the user applies a style to a part of the text, and after that changes the style to the same text as it puts a new span tag insede the already existing span:
Exameple
<span class="A">test<>/span> shoul be replaced by <span class="B">test</span>
But what actually does is <span class="A"><span class="B">test</span></span>
I read documentation and talks about a properties equivClass which I guess should be set to "all" to avoid this problem. In our case it doesn´t work.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I thinmk you have to remove styles first before applying a new style - if the intent is to replace a style already wrapped around that text. Otherwise things like bold-italic wouldn't work bacause you'd apply bold and then replace it with italcs instead of nesting them (which would be the intention in that case).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com