Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Delete wizard help topics
aba
According to the User Interface Customization Guide it's possible to customize the help portion of the wizards modifying the jsp or html file.
I'd like to know if it's possible to remove the help portion of the wizard modifying ui*.xml files.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi.
after modify the necessery files, you must run the compile_webapps.ipl to have the necessery changes.
The system will read the fresh properties and then the changes will reflect.
It shd work, plz let me know the update. will be helpfull to sort out.
Thanks
rishi gupta
Interwoven certified teamsite consultant
Satyam computer servies limited , india
aba
I know that I've to run the compile_webapps.ipl.
But, what are the changes I should do?
I'm trying to remove the help topic in delete wizard, adding the following code in ui_custom.xml file
<iwov-delete>
<tips id="iw.ccstd.wizard.delete.tips"/>
</iwov-delete>
I run the compile_webapps.ipl and when I try to delete something I get this error:
"In the wizard iw.delete, no next with id was found in step delete"