Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding non-iManage option to FileSite context menu
sil
Adding non-iManage option to FileSite context menu |The iManage Client Customisation Guide describes how to customise the context menu available by right-clicking a document in FileSite. I'd like to be able to spawn an arbitrary application from this menu (which will then do something with the clicked-on document). There seem to be two ways of doing this; customising the menu in the registry, or adding a Local Application. Local Applications pop up a little window first, with "Open", "View", "Import" radio buttons, and I don't want this little window; it should start my application directly. Is it possible to have the application start (defaulting to one of "Open", "View", "Import")?
The other approach I tried was customising the menu directly. Unfortunately, it seems that the only commands that can be added to the menu are those already supplied by iManage; I can fill in a ProgID for a command, but only those mehtioned in the Guide (IManExt.*, etc) work. Is it possible to implement my own COM object and use it in a menu, or can only iManage-supplied commands be used there?
Regards,
Stuart Langridge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet