We have recently upgraded our Windows 2000 Development environment with W2K SP4 and from TeamSite 6.0 to 6.1. Now when I import a file, it lists SYSTEM as the owner rather than the user doing the import. As a result, all of my imported files do not show up in my CCS WIP component. As the WIP is what most of our users use to submit workflows and deploy content, this is a big issue for us.
Am I missing a setting somewhere that says to set the owner of imported files to the user doing the importing? Has anyone else on 6.1 seen similar behavior?
Other information that could be beneficial is that we use LDAP for our user authentication. Also, our TeamSite 6.0 Production environment does pick up the user doing the importing rather than SYSTEM. Any and all information is much appreciated.
And I do have a support case open on this

Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov