Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
templating error
rsb
I am getting this error -
" An exception was thrown: Error building the requirements: Stopping after fatal error: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference. "
when I try to edit an existing template.
I have make no change to the datacapture.cfg since the last time it was working.
Would you have an idea?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try replacing & with & somewhere in your DCT (description, label, etc.).
Jens
maybe there is a "&" in a textfield in the DCR you tried to edit.
iwovGraduate
Are you able to create a new DCR ?
Does this happen when you edit any DCR ? or just one particular DCR ?
Post your datacapture.cfg
Your TS version ? SP/Patch level ? OS ?
rsb
I get a error while opening new DCR also. Error for new DCR is 'An internal problem was encountered trying to create a requirements object for type TL_Duloxetine_SUI/events_calendar. '
TeamSite Version: 5.5.2.1
This code was working. Do u think this can be problem of any global files.
Thanks
iwovGraduate
Not sure what you mean by "global files".
Are you using any inline scripts in your DCT ? Any JS ?
Post your datacapture.cfg.
Does this happen for only one DCT you specified (TL_Duloxetine_SUI/events_calendar) or all the other DCTs you may have.
Does this happen to all users or just one or some particular set of users ?
Migrateduser
Oh yeah, I've seen issues like this when an inline is returning results from a database and one of them includes & (you need to XML escape them). But the error message was...not an error message, the DCT would just be blank and eventually time out (maybe a different thing happens on Unix?).
rsb
Hey, ur solutions were really helpful. I had a Inline command to generate the List of values for a field in template from Database. 2 Values in the database had & and ^ characters. Deleting those 2 records has resolved the problem.
Thanks much for your help.