Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Maximize TeamSite Window
System
Sometimes I can't believe they still let me post here.
We have some users who would like the TeamSite UI window to maximize when it loads. Does anyone have a solution for this? I have code to make the DCT window maximize, but other than hacking the launch page (partial solution) or adding a CMI (lame solution but believe it or not this would be more intuitive than the maximize button for some of the less technical users) I haven't stumbled into anything.
TIA,
-John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
ummm ...
I use Mozilla Firefox ... and the pop-ups are disabled, therefore all of the windows are in the new tabs.
I realize that it is not a solution to you problem.
Migrateduser
We don't really have to worry about that because all CMS users have to use IE 5.5 or 6. I can't imagine cross-browser testing all the FormAPI...