Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
content services SDK missing java source
Johnny
I've downloaded the cssdk bundle from the support site.
The J2EE examples contain the compiled classes but not their source.
Are we able to get hold of these?.. Looks like it was missed.
\cs210_bundle\default\main\black\WORKAREA\nikko\library\manuals\cs\pdf\210\cssdksamples\cssdksamples\j2ee\csdemo\WEB-INF\classes\com\interwoven\cssdk\examples\beans
oh and that directoriy structure is a real pain
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
John, what release, TS61 SP1 or TS61? thanks.
lissa
Johnny
I Dont think it's associated to a TS release.
It is CS 2.1
I downloaded it from the CS documentation section.
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/cs/pdf/210/cs210_bundle.zip
John Cuiuli
Drew_The_Goat
Hello,
I am also interested in the java source for the SDK servlet examples:
\cssdksamples\j2ee\csdemo\WEB-INF\classes\com\interwoven\cssdk\examples\servlets
Lissa, is there any way to get this code?
Thanks,
Drew
Migrateduser
Hi,
There are samples with source code available here -
https://support.interwoven.com/esd2/UI_ESDSelImage.asp?ProdID=110416
.
Best Regards,
Narendra