Hi,just for info. We had had the same problem. But in our case we runned TeamSite in a manuell Cluster, so that we can switch from one to another Machine. What happened is, that favorites made on machine A couldn't removed on machine B. The Reason is, that TeamSite stored the hostname as a part of the Bookmark.To solve the problem mark the remove-link in your favorites-view with the right-mousebutton, choose properties and copy the link in your clipboard.Paste the link in the url-field of your browser and edit the hostname after the entry 'vpath=' to your old hostname. Then press Enter and the favorite is removed.I hope this will help some user...
A while ago I had a bonehead moment. I had a branch in my favourites. I wanted to remove the favourite, but I wasn't thinking straight so instead of clicking the remove link, I checked the box and deleted the branch. I even typed in YES to confirm the delete. Good thing we had no real work in that branch and had backups on cd.I think deleting the assets pointed to by the favourites from the My Favourites page should be disallowed.
It would be interesting to know how this data is being encoded in the entities files (I believe it is, in part, base64 - but I don't know what the rest of the encoding/formatting is) - that way you could write some code to extract / modify / write the information from one server to another.