Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Solutions workflows
System
Hi,
I am trying to use configurable workflow solution author assignment and I hit the following error,
Exception in /opt/interwoven/teamsite/local/config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl:
Poorly formed XML:
<ERROR>
Could not process template: /opt/interwoven/teamsite/local/config/wft/vannotate/templates/../../solutions/ccmail_header.tpl
</ERROR>
Try debugging like this: iwpt_compile ... -ocode ****.ipl; ****.ipl
XML parse error :
junk after document element at line 8, column 0, byte 145 at /opt/interwoven/teamsite/iw-perl/vendor/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
------------------------
any help?????
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
yep, I saw it already.
my reccomendation - never use OOTB workflows, they were **** and are ****.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
I haven't used the OOTB workflows, but I am using the OOTB email script. Turn on debugging in it (set $DEBUG to 1) and check the log file it generates in iw-home/tmp. When I've gotten those errors it was because I was attempting to use the .tpls they provide and pass a group task after the -t in the command. For some stupid reason, IWOV decided that an unowned task should return <no user> when you do a GetOwner(), which of course, breaks the xml.
It would be nice of IWOV in the future to change that to <no_user/> or [no user] or something else that would play nice. Or make the OOTB scripts smart enough to handle a group task.
mcdoma2000
I have had this error, and for me it was caused by two configuration files not being created:
1. <iw-home>\local\config\wft\email_map.cfg
AND
2. <iw-home>\local\config\wft\solutions\email_map.cfg
If you put appropriate entries in these two files, it should work for you.
Mark
saumil
Hi,
I am using this functionality without any kind of trouble.
Can you post your OS and TS version ?
Saumil Shah
Technical Associate
Mahindra and British Telecom
+0919819890479
Sharty
I use the solutions workflow (the exact same one) heavilz. I customized it a bit, but it works perfectly fine.
Check iw.cfg setup and the email mapping files. You might also wan to have a look at the properties and cfg file of the auther_assignment workflow, but they should run fine.
Cheers