Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Change primary document type
System
Hi,
I want to change the dcr reference for some of the generated htmls. So, I am using iwextattr -s command to set the new value. But when I do this, changes are successfully updated but the html file will be disabled for 'Edit' option. So, after changing the attribute, i am not able to edit the html.
This is on teamsite 6.1 windows. Could anyone suggest on this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Can you show us a before/after view of 'iwextattr -l' on one of the files that fails to allow editing after the change? - please copy/paste direct from the shell output rather than potentially confuse issues with typos from trying to manually copy the data.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com