Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy <filter>
Jens
Hi all,
i'm using filter in my DD-CFG file and it works fine.
But does anyone know if it is possible to use it in <dbschema>?
I have two tables and for some DCRs i want to deploy in one table only.
???
Ciao,
Jens
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
marcussteiner
did you check the dtd?
i dont think it's possible. the filter and substitutions have to be at the right position to get triggered.
marcus
Jens
I think you are right.
But maybe i will find some ideas how to solve my problem.
I don't want to create a separate content-type to deploy some DCRs to one table and some to two.
But i think there is no other possibility.
Thanks for reply.
Jens