Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
reporting JDBC Driver
Lynchy
I am trying to install reporting and it is asking me to specify the location of the jdbc driver for MSSQL DB. Everything I have tried has not worked. Any idea where the jdbc driver for SQL is located?? I thought it was jdbcodbc.dll but not according to the install
TeamSite 6.5
Windows 2000 server
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
yesterday I reconfigured my event subsystem, so that the events are reported into a MS SQL 2000 server.
The installation procedure is described in "Database Deployment for OpenDeploy Administration Guide", page 97, section "Setting Up a Database for Event Persistence".
In step 4 there's described that you have to configure the variable jdbc_classpath in file eventsubsystem.properties.
Thats not really working for a Windows system. I got some error messages in the \iw-home\local\logs\eventsubd_err.log
I tried the following:
You can configure the windows services through the registry editor "regedit".
I opened the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\iweventsubd\parameters\JVM Option Number 0
(it contains the classpath for the event subsystem) and added the following:
;c:\iw-home\eventsubsystem\lib\Una2000.jar
If i now restart my service, there is no error in the eventsubd_err.log
Some Details about the una2000-driver you can get from page 93 of the above-mentioned document.
I opened a support case on this problem and give somemore information, if I had support feedback.
Don't know, if this information helps you, but hope so...
Regards
Stefan
Migrateduser
FWIW, there's a KB article on this very topic:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=54032
I'm running into a similar issue trying to use DB2, so we're going to see if modifying the classpath via the registry is necessary there as well.