Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
label - bold
pammi
Hi,
Is there any way we can make label bold ?I am using TS5.5.2
<item name="test" >
<label>This is for test</label>
<text size="20">
</text>
</item>
This is for test should be in bold is it possible ?
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I *believe* you can do something like:
<label><strong>whatever<strong></label>
This worked in at least one botch of 5.5.2 but of course not supported and could break at any second.
gzevin
I've recenly put a devnet article how to do it.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/52324
in 6.1 it breaks if a label is not a replicant.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
fjvelasco
Hi
I use HTML tags for images in the labels but the left tree doesn't work. If you don't use the tree, you can improve the FormsPublisher look with images before the labels.
Regards.
FJ
Migrateduser
I always use JavaScript to hide that tree as it has other bugs and most users don't find it helpful. Sometimes the hiding of the tree is conditional on username.
Adam Stoller
In 6.x you don't need javascript - you control whether the navigation tree is exposed for a given data-type in the templating.cfg file (same for things like Save As, Generate, and Preview)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
gzevin
yes, and I played with that tree a little bit and foind it to be buggy, but since we don't use it, I did not bother logging calls
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU