Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
JavaScript event in DCT
Freedom
Can FormAPI handle regular javascript event, such as onClick, onFocus?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
FormAPI supports the events documented in the FormAPI doco. I don't think onClick and onFocus are FormAPI events.
What is your requirement? Maybe there is another way of satisfying it.
Cheers
Michael
BIRT TimeData.txt
Freedom
thanks for your help.
I was thinking if an empty textitem in the DCT for users to enter date, once they move the mouse into the filed, a calendar can be loaded.
thanks
Michael
Ok, I see. This is a pretty common requirement. The general approach is to use a callout, not FormAPI. If you search around on devnet you will find many threads and examples. If fact in this
post
it mentions that 6.1 now ships with one included.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Michael