Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Registering event on replicant item
nagendra
Following is a simplest form of datacapture.cfg, I am using
<container name="Primary content">
<item name="primary">
<replicant combination="or">
<item name="Editorial"><browser/></item>
<container name="Binary file information">
<item name="Description"><textarea/></item>
<container name="Categorisation">
<item name="Category"><select><inline/></select></item>
<item name="Group"><select><inline/></select></item>
<item name="Document Type"><select><inline/></select></item>
</container>
</container>
</replicant>
</item>
</container>
Based on the Category select value, Group select should populate/show its options, i.e onChange of Category select
But Category is in a replicant, so HOW TO REGISTER EVENT ON A REPLICANT ITEM? (I am using teamsite 5.5.2)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Have you tried something like:
IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/Primary content/primary/Categorisation/category", "onItemChange", handle_category_changed);
I haven't tested this, but it is covered in the doco -- in the 6.0 doco the section is "Using Item Addresses"
Cheers
Michael
nagendra
Thanks,
Following line is working
IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/Primary content/primary/Binary file information/Categorisation/Category", "onItemChange", handle_category_changed);