Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Modify TS 6.1 UI
Jayc
Has anyone tried to remove the ContentCenter Standard option from the TeamSite 6.1 login page? I assume that this is not supported so I have to modify the code directly.
I tried to modify httpd\webapps\content_center\teamsite\auth\login.jsp but my changes are not showing up. How can I force the thing to recompile? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ReggieRWalker
Did you try using the jsp_precompile switch for make_toolkit.ipl?
Edited by ReggieRWalker on 07/16/04 06:24 AM (server time).
vahu
Hi, did you ever resolve this issue? I have the exact same problem, and any changes made to httpd\webapps\content_center\teamsite\auth\login.jsp does not seem to make any difference. If you found a solution, I'd be very happy if you would share this with me.
Jayc
Sorry for the late response. I don't log on DevNet regularly.
Yes, I got it to work. I had to delete the <iw-home>\httpd\webapps\content_center\WEB-INF\jspc\teamsite\auth\login_jsp.java. Then run:
iwperl <iw-home>\install\install_webapps.ipl -c content_center
Good luck!