Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
resizing the template window
cheeku
I want to resize the workflow template window which opens up after I select a workflow and click on 'New Job'. Which file has the code for it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
What version of TS are you using ?
If 6.x, which UI ?
iwovGraduate
If I understand correctly what you are trying to do, you can do this in your .wft file.
Adam Stoller
It's nicely documented (if I do say so myself) in the
workflow tutorial
document I created a couple of years ago.
Note - this is for pre-TS6
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cheeku
Thanks. I found it in the tutorial.
I was to also change the offsets of the window.How can i do that?
Adam Stoller
moveto is I believe the directive you want - it's pretty basic javascript code - so you can find it in a book or on-line via a google search - the main part was knowing how to incorporate it into the wft, which is what the tutorial showed you.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cheeku
Thanks. Now I have gotten the hang of it.
Migrateduser
If you're using 6.x, you may control the size of the workflow instantiation screen by overriding the windowFeatures attribute of the config ID (which I believe is called _iw.ccpro.instantiator_popup.link).
For example:
windowFeatures="width=440,height=175,scrollbars=0,menubar=0,titlebar=0,resizable=1,status=0,center=true"
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer
Adam Stoller
Is that for the workflow instantiation screen - or the workflow selection screen?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
It's for the window that pops up when you select Submit/ Assign/ New Job from ccpro.
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer
Pommes
It works with a JS onload command (top.resizeTo(800,600)) in the html_body_options of the CGI__info section
Adam Stoller
That's good information to know - but that's not the window (I believe) we were talking about - which was the window that comes up when there are fields to fill in after you've selected the particular workflow to run - which is / can be controlled via javascript within the individual wft (which makes sense, since each wft may have needs for different amounts of screen real-estate during instantiation)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com