Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New Job Check Files?
DavidMusser
Is there an easy way to check when you start a workflow, or when files are added to the workflow to see if the file is currently in another workflow? Or is it possible to NOT allow a file to be added to multiple workflows? TS 6.5 and Windows.
-D
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chuckles
There is a command-line, iwqueryjobs that takes a file vpath as an arg and returns any job ids or task ids that the file is attached to.
Bowker
There is also a method to do this with CSSDK. (That opens a large can of worms, but it is very fast)
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Migrateduser
I like the CLT iwgetfilejobs better for this...can take multiple filepaths as input...returns Job ID and Task ID, if applicable...
DavidMusser
Great thank you! I think I'll try the clt for now. I'm just getting started with the workflows here, and wanted to make sure something was possible before I said oK :-)