Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing "Generate" link - 6.5
parsan99
Hello
In Teamsite 6.5, I need to remove the "Generate" link from the datacapture screen UI globally (both CCPRO and CCSTD). I tried the following in ui_custom.xml but it doesnt seem to work
<globals>
<iwov-delete>
<link id="_iw.formspub.generate.link" />
</iwov-delete>
</globals>
link id is something I derived from looking at ref_formspub_ui_templating.xml. Am I missing here?.
I also tried using the heading element.No luck yet
<heading id="iw.ccpro.formspub.heading">
<iwov-delete>
<link id="iw.ccpro.formspub.generate.link" />
</iwov-delete>
</heading>
Has anyone tried something similar to this?.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you're talking about removing the Generate link from the Edit DCR window - you do that via the viewoptions element in the templating.cfg file -- you can find more info about this in the FormsPublisher Developers Guide starting around page 77 [for the 6.5 version]
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
parsan99
Yup..Thats exactly what I am looking for..Will give it a shot.
Thanks a lot!.