Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
&lt;script&gt; within <inline> command
fiquebem
We are upgrading from TS 5.5.2 to TS 6.1 on Aix.
Interwoven's documentation says that <inline> is meant for radio, checkbox and select options. But on 5.5.2, we have a whole bunch of DCTs that rely on <inline> elements to reuse shared DCT components such as items and the accompanying FormAPI userscript. Now on 6.1, only the <item> elements generated by the inline command are showing in a DCT. The <script> element seems to be ignored altogeher. To clarify, in my DCT, I have:
<script>
<![CDATA[
alert("Hi ");
]]>
</script>
<inline command="/tmp/test.ipl"/>
<script>
<![CDATA[
alert("Bye");
]]>
</script>
test.ipl outputs the following:
<substitution>
<item name="name">
<label>Your name</label>
<description>Please enter your FirstName LastName.</description>
<text required="t" />
</item>
<script>
<![CDATA[
alert("Hello via inline");
]]>
</script>
</substitution>
In my form, I see the "Hi" pop-up window, I see the "Bye" pop-up window, I see the "Your name" item, but I don't get "Hello via inline."
It's very important that we get this to work. Any ideas?
Thanks and regards,
S.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I seem to recall that the use of FormAPI / script elements within inline scripts was never officially supported and I'm not sure it ever worked.
You might search through the forums a bit because I'm positive this has come up before - but I think the previous statement is essentially a summary of the experiences.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I think my experience was that it worked in IE6 but not in IE5.5 and therefore could be used under certain conditions, but certainly not supported.