Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can I turn off localization on TS6.1 on solaris 9?
clogan
I have TS6.1 sp1 on Solaris 9.
Is there a way to turn off the Menu item localization? We use Teamsite to store files containing different languages for our websites, but most of the people using Teamsite speak and read English. I specifically have a problem where some Teamsite users in Hong Kong would like to have English menus instead of Chinese. I would like to have all the menus be English for every user without compromising the multi-lingual content.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
artor
Hi ,
I am not sure but may be you have to remove some properties related to specific language file from the current build (or jar file)
such as ccpro.jar resides in iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/lib so check this file if u r using Professional and remove properties file for localization and you can see details here as well iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_samples_src
and then make the build again which shows only in english
Regards
A
Edited by artor on 10/27/04 10:02 AM (server time).
Migrateduser
You need to edit the war and jar files and remove the language property files.
we have requested a feature request.
regards,
erik