Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
customize cc pro filelist view
Johnny
I've been looking through the references for details on changing the columns in the CC PRO filelist view.
I'd like to add a column to display a certain extended attribute.
Is this possible?
Maybe I have missed it, but I just haven't found anything on it.
Thanks
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Not sure how you'd do that off the top of my head - but I think that would be an "expensive" operation to perform ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Johnny
Well I would have thought it would be as expensive as showing the owner, last modified extra which are already there.
Though I dont think that level of customization is available.
It would be good.
Im working on a win2k machine here and we use workflow to generate content.
That means all generated content is 'owned' by SYSTEM.
We do stamp the files with the user via EAs, but id rather the workaround not look like it is a work around.... especially for our business users.
Is there an answer to this?... How do people/IWOV get around the win2k impersonation issue?
John Cuiuli
Adam Stoller
How do people/IWOV get around the win2k impersonation issue?
They use Solaris :-)
Sorry - couldn't help it, but it's also partially true - at least as far as I know, Interwoven still primarilly uses Solaris servers in-house for their bread-and-butter (they probably have some Windows servers hanging around too - but I think those are mostly for testing and not actual day-to-day work).
By the way - is it that the files are *owned* by SYSTEM or marked as *last modified by* SYSTEM? - I'm not sure it makes that much difference in terms of what's seen through the UI, just a technicality.
As I haven't had to work on a Windows server for a while [thankfully] I'll defer to others with regard to the issue you're having.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I heard a project where I had used Java in workflow for generation just changed this to Perl wrapped with iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi, which apparently sets the last modified field correctly. I KNOW IT SUCKS but could you do this (maybe with an onSaveDone trigger) and remove the generation from workflow?
Of course Interwoven should provide a flag to iwattrib or whatever which lets one explicitly set the value of this attrib. Not being a customer I'm not allowed to suggest that.
Solaris and it's 16/32 group limit is not the answer.
Johnny
Yeah I agree, this was the first windows installation I've worked on and I haven't had too much fun so far. Im a fish out of water
I was incorrect, it does list SYSTEM as last modified.
I was hoping maybe IWOV could comment on the UI toolkit for this sort of thing
John Cuiuli