Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to remove priority, due_date etc from task
pacer11
Hi,
I really hope this is another RTFM issue but I really have read the documentation and can not find out how to delete the priority, due_date and initiated by from both the job and task details.
I know that you have to modify the workflow_custom.xml file and use the <iwov_delete> with the <attribute id="....."/> </iwov_delete> but I have tried different strings for the attribute id with no luck.
I have tried due_date, dueDate, priority, activationDate, activationtime....etc which all do not work.
Is there some reference that I am overlooking that has the list of the attributes that are used to created these fields?
Any feedback is appreciated...I guess even if it is RTFM :-)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Just to get it out of the way....
you are running iwhome/bin/maketoolkit.ipl in the source directory where you make your changes right?
John Cuiuli
pacer11
Yes, I am running the maketoolkit.ipl script to have the appserver reflect the changes made to my config files.
I thought that was a given...but I guess you can never make assumptions.
frogman
Hi pacer11,
Just wondering, did you ever get an answer for this? I am trying to accomplish exactly the same thing and am, like yourself, having problems.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Mike
MailingLabels.rptdesign
pacer11
Hi there,
I didn't get the response I needed when I opened a case up with Interwoven, but I will cut ant paste what was given to me and maybe it may help you out.
-Good Luck!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi ,
Good to know that you have these attributes working.
As per my knowledge , responses from our tech aliases and the reference files delivered with the install - Attributes for "initiated by" and "duration" fields for task and job details are not available or changeable. You can add new attributes and remove due_date and priority as per the code I sent you .
Let me know your feedback so as to keep this case updated.
Thanks
Atul
-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:12 PM
To: Atul Kavathekar
Cc: David Madsen
Subject: Re: Interwoven Support Case 1210385 -- Information Request
Hi Atul,
Thanks for the information, I think we had already had the attributes that you gave to me working at one point.
Can you please provide the attributes for deleting the "Initiated By" and "Duration" fields for both the Task Details and the Job Details.
Thanks!
-----<akavathekar@interwoven.com> wrote: -----
To: >
From: <akavathekar@interwoven.com>
Date: 12/03/2004 08:34AM
cc: <dmadsen@interwoven.com>
Subject: Interwoven Support Case 1210385 -- Information Request
Hi
This is with regards to:CEC: Unable to remove priority, due_date from task and job details.
Good Morning,
Appologize for not getting back to you for last couple of weeks. Infact I was working/waiting to find a solution for you. Yes you can now remove these due_date and priority from task and job details.
I am pasting the code for your convenience here. Please try it . Also suggest to clean up any other changes for this in both ui_custom.xml and workflow_custom.xml files
Make changes to workflow_custom.xml as follows
--------------------------------------------------------------
label="Release Atul Task"
description="Release Date atul"
property="variable(release_dateapk)"
type="date"
typeFormat="SHORT" />
label="Release Atul Job2"
description="Release Date atul1"
property="variable(release_dateapkjob)"
type="date"
typeFormat="SHORT" />
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have deleted the two attributes and added one "Release Atul Task" just for testing.
Hope this will help you implement the change on Job and Task Details
Let me know how it goes and if you have further questions
Thank you, we look forward to your response.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
frogman
Hi,
If its any help, I have now managed to get the Priority and duedate fields removed by adding this to:
iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\etc\conf\customer\workflow_custom.xml
<workflow-config>
<attributelist id="iw.ccstd.taskdetails.attributelist">
<iwov-delete>
<attribute id="taskdetails.priority" />
<attribute id="taskdetails.duedate" />
</iwov-delete>
</attributelist>
</workflow-config>
and running the make tools job.
Hope this helps anybody with similar issues
Cheers
Mike