Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting a CSClient object
Bjorn
I'm using the callserver method in FormAPI in FormsPublisher to call a servlet that gets and parses a DCR and pops some of the data into the form.
I've developed a lot of servlets for use in TeamSite before, but never one that's being called from a form using callserver. The problem is that using callserver doesn't send the normal request parameters like you get if you use a callout or a custom action from GUI. So I don't know how to get a CSClient object from which I can base all my other CS objects.
I've read up on the factory classes, but don't want to go that route because of the authentication business. Basically, if the user is modifying a form, I know they've logged in, but I can't get to the session or the client object.
I know I haven't done the best job of explaining my situation, but any help would be appreciated.
Bjorn
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
I beleive that there's a session string stored as a cookie that you can access from JavaScript. If I remember correctly, you can authenticate to CSSDK using such a session string.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K