Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Editing DCR FormsPub/Templating) outside of GUI
Bjorn
I have a callout in a form that allows the user to basically pick from a bunch of XML files (DCRs in another branch) that they can then pull data from and place it into the DCR they're currently editing.
I'd like the user to be able to click something within the callout that would let them edit that DCR from the other branch that they've selected. So I want the user to be able to edit a file from a button in a callout, instead of navigating to a specific branch in GUI, selecting the DCR and choosing "edit".
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can't you just use CCI edit links? Some issues with this approach come to mind: the UI may be bad (Interwoven loves extra blank windows), some versions of TeamSite may not enforce locking (your callout may want to check the lock status and show a preview link instead of an edit link) and it won't prompt to regenerate.
Bjorn
That's perfect. I don't have any presentation templates for the files, so that won't impact this. I can find ways to deal with the locking, etc. Thanks.