I believe that version 6.0 was the first version that allowed for a nested workflow, using <wftask> could be initiated without manual intervention. But it's still not documented - what a shocker. It is, however, in the DTD for workflow and it is a flag you put in the <wftfile> tag:<!-- **************************************** If background is 't', then TeamSite will attempt to start a job using the wftfile assuming necessary args will be provided in task variables (for details, see documentation for iwwft_compile.pl. If background job creation fails, then the GUI will present the user the option to start a job. Defaults to false (requiring user intervention). **************************************** --><!ELEMENT wftfile EMPTY> <!ATTLIST wftfile v CDATA #REQUIRED background (t|f) "f">Basically, if you set the background attribute to "t", the nested workflow will kick off automatically. This works - I've used it.Dave SmithSr. Software EngineerNike, Inc.(503) 671-4238DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Hi,I am using TS 6.5 on windows 2K. Tried following with no luck.<wftfile v = "wfb/Review_immediate.wft" background="t"/>Also in DTD background attribute was missing.<!ELEMENT wftfile EMPTY> <!ATTLIST wftfile v CDATA #REQUIRED>Tried to modify DTD and added backgroung attribute keeping default value as "t" doesn't help either.Regards,Milind