Data deploy error
Hi,
I am getting the following error while the DCR is submitted second time.. Records properly get inserted in to Workarea tables.. But getting this error while trying to submit the DCR. First time the data gets in to the staging table properly. But when I edit the DCR and submit it again.. it fails.. I think it probably can't able to find the record in the staging table. But the record exist.. I am sure of that !!!
DeleteForUpdate: Skipping root group
TTableSchemaHelper object for [CM_EVENT__RESERVED_STAGING] found in cache.
TTableSchemaHelper object for [CM_EVENT__RESERVED_STAGING] found in cache.
SelectCurrentRowsUsingPath: SELECT IW_State,Path,INQUIRY_NAME,CATEGORY_TYPE_ID,SUB_CATEGORY_TYPE_ID,REFERENCE_NUMBER,VANTIVE_EVENT_CODE,EXTERNAL_VENDOR_URL,VENDOR_EMAIL_ADDRESS,OWNER_ID,SBE_0,SBE_1,SBE_2,OFFER_TYPE_ID,CAMPAIGN_NAME,APPLICATION_AREA_ID,EVENT_DESCRIPTION,CONTENT_BOX_TITLE,CONTENT_DESCRIPTION,PORTAL_GRAPHIC_PATH,EVENT_GRAPHIC_PATH,REQUIRED_QUESTIONNAIRE,OPTIONAL_QUESTIONNAIRE,THANK_YOU_TEXT,QUESTIONNAIRE_BEHAVIOR,SPOT_NAME,INQUIRY_ID FROM CM_EVENT__RESERVED_STAGING WHERE Path = ? ORDER BY INQUIRY_ID
ERROR:WriteTuple failure to consumer[0]
ERROR:Unable to process TeamSite source templatedata/cm/event/data/testvenkat1 Modified, obtained from filelist=/var/tmp/aaarKay.v
Filelist walk done
Filelist /var/tmp/aaarKay.v deleted
ERROR:deployment [submitlist] FAILED
Filelist /var/tmp/aaarKay.v deleted
ERROR:deployment [submitlist] FAILED
Error occured in area outside TDbAgent consumer (explicit rollback initiated)
Please let me know if any of you got this error before.
Thanks,
Venkat