Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Portlet restriction
fjvelasco
Hi
I'm developing a new portlet to the CCSTD and I need to restrict the access. My portlet is only for a few users that are in a group. I searched for a solution in TechLibrary and Forums but I didn't find any idea. I know that are restrictions by role but it is a very wide concept.
Someone knows how to restrict a portlet in CCSTD by user or group?
Thanks in advance.
FJ.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fjvelasco
Hummmm... I'm starting to think that it's not possible... isn't it?
Gregg Faus
Not possible. Probably because of added cost of checking permissions. Maybe in 6.5... who knows.
fjvelasco
Thanks. I will code the validation manually into the portlet, it's the only way to restrict content to users.
Paco.