Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upgradation to TS 6.1
neilmas
Hi,
Want to upgrade from TS 5.5.2 SP1 to TS 6.1. Is this possible or do I have to install TS 5.5.2 SP3 first? Am working on SunOS 5.8 (UNIX) server. Does this have to be upgraded?
Thanks,
Neil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lhdavis
I hate to be the first to say it, but RTFM.
According to the section entitled "Upgrading from a Pre-6.1 TeamSite Release" in the TeamSite 6.1 UNIX Installation Guide (pg. 38-39 in your case), you'll have to upgrade to TS 5.5.2 SP4 first.
TS6.1 is supported on Sun Solaris 32- or 64-bit System 8 or System 9 (not a Sun expert so can't tell you if Sun OS 5.8 is support...does the "8" in 5.8 equal the System version?).
Good luck!
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
neilmas
Hi Luke,
Thanks for your reply. BTW, Sun OS 5.8 is equivalent to Solaris 8.
Thanks,
Neil
lhdavis
Thanks for the Sun OS info.
Be sure to check the forums too for issues folks have experienced with 6.1 upgrades (I'll know I have one gotcha that I'll be adding later).
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov