Just wanted to let everyone know about a hiccup that I found when validating some of my custom workflow code after my upgrade from TS6.0 to TS6.1.
We have an external script that runs iwpt_compile.ipl to generate an output file and then we use the TeamSite::WFtask AddFile subroutine to add the file to the task. Works fine and dandy in TS6.0.
After our upgrade to 6.1, I found that my call to AddFile no longer was working for one section of our script. After further investigation, it turns it that this behavior was due to now including a comment in my call to the subroutine.
In 6.1:
$my_task->AddFile("$website\\index.html") does not work
$my_task->AddFile("$website\\index.html", "Generated") does work
Looks like in 6.1 the AddFile subroutine was modified to call the iwaddtaskfile CLT using the "call_clt" subroutine in WFutils.pm. And this no longer allows you the option of not adding a comment for files being added.
Maybe I haven not RTFM as carefully as I could but I could not find this documented anywhere, in release notes, installation guides, TechNote 51304 on the Perl Upgrade for TS 6.1, or anywhere else.
Has anyone found anything similar to these kind of issues?
Lissa, are changes like this documented anywhere that we can see?
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov