Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Task Activation Date in GMT
Jayc
In TS 6.1 CCPRO worklow task tab, I added a initiation date column on the task page list like this:
<column id="activationtime"
label="column.task.activationdate.label"
description="column.task.activationdate.description"
resourceBundle="com.teamsite.custom.strings"
type="date" typeFormat="LONG"
sortable="true"
property="activationDate"
width="20%"/>
And the actual time is display like "October 28, 2004 3:59:11 PM GMT". Is there a setting that I can change so that it will display local time instead?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I was told by support that Interwoven will address GMT issue in 6.5 SP2. Does anybody know if they already addressed this issue with SP2?
Thanks
Jason
Migrateduser
Hi Jason,
The GMT issue was fixed in TeamSite 6.5 SP2. The fix wasn't included in the Release Notes, but is marked as fixed in the release.
Heather