Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
delete file in workarea
System
Hi,
TS 6.1 on Solaris.
Users in the role of Editor/Administartor/Master (Author any way can't delete) can not delete a submitted file from Workarea. If I try to delete a submitted file the system comem back in saying "You do not have permission to delete the file". I have ensured that the file has permission 775 and I am trying to delete the file as owner. Folder and WA permission are all 775.
Only way the delete works is to get the lock of the file and then delete. Then submit.
Is this the way this is supposed to work? Ideally a locked file shouldn't allowed to delete.
Appreciate if any body could suggest if I am missing any configuration setting.
Thanks
-PB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What type of locking model is in effect on that branch? The default, submit-locking; mandatory lock model, or optional lock model?
If it's mandatory lock - what you are seeing probably makes sense.
If it's optional lock model - it might make sense.
If it's the default, submit locking - then no - it doesn't make sense.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com