Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Different File Permission under same folder
civ3
Hi
I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not. There is a requirement for one of the folder in my current project. Several groups need to upload/modify files under this folder. However only members of the owner's group can modify the files. Users from other group can't change them. I don't think that's possible unless sub-folders for each individual group are created under this folder. Is it right?
My current installation is TS 6.1 on Windows 2000 Server. I would also want to hear if this is feasible on Unix platform. Any ideas and comments are welcome. Thanks.
Best regards,
civ3.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
yes, this is right.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU