Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
grouptask
cheeku
I want to achieve the following functionality:
I have three reviewers. I want them to concurrently review the work. Also as soon as the first one has finished, the other two reviewer tasks are over.All three tasks have same successor which is a mailing task.I want to have the name of the person who reviewed the work in this mailin task.
Can I implement this using group task? I have not worked on group tasks, how do they work?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Strongly consider some basic workflow training that Interwoven offers.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
iwovGraduate
In addition to whats already suggested, you might want to look at
TeamSite Workflow Supplemental Tutorial
Also, you can use OOTB workflows as example.